WHY PRESCHOOL IMPORTANT FOR YOUR CHILDREN
The skills and knowledge (not to mention aptitude and attitude) that your child develops in the preschool years will have a dramatic impact on your child's success when formal schooling begins as well as life success.
Today we expect children to know more by the time they start kindergarten. While previous generations learned basics like color identification and the alphabet in school, today's children are expected to possess these basic skills by the time they start kindergarten.
Another reason to care about your child's preschool education is that by
Actively promoting and encouraging your child's preschool learning.
You will promote his or her self esteem as well.
Help your child gain confidence by making learning fun and easy at this age.
You will help make your child an eager lifelong learner.
Admissions Process 2017-2018
- Admissions are handled by individual centres. Parents can visit the centre to get an admission form.
- Admissions are done at first come, first serve basis, provided there are seats available at the centre.
- It is a transparent process and there is no admission test / assessment.
We Follow Strict Age Criterion For Our Classes
|Beginners (a parent toddler programme)||1 to 2 years old|
|Playgroup||2 to 3 years old|
|Nursery||3 to 4years old|
|Prep I||4 to 5 years old|
|Prep II||5 to 6 years old|
Admissions can be taken during the following months
- Between March to August for the academic year in session.
- Mid term admission will be open from September to November.
- Post November, admission can only be taken for the next academic year.
Other essential information
- We follow 1: 12 educator to child ratio.
- We have strict guidelines around child safety, health and hygiene.
- All our educators and support staff are trained in early child care.
- Transport is managed and provided by the individual centres as per the Government’s transport guidelines.