Globe Tot'ers - A Birla PreSchool
Birla Education Trust
Birla Education Trust began in 1901 when Seth Shiv Narain Birla started a tiny village Pathshala for the education of his grandsons Shri Ghanshyam Das Birla and Shri Rameshwar Das Birla alongwith 30 other village children in Pilani. The Pathshala gathered strength and evolved to become a High School in 1925 and an Intermediate College in 1928.
About Globe Tot'ers
NOW IN MOHALI
What makes Globe Tot'ers the best Preschool in Mohali?
Globe Tot'ers-A Birla Preschool celebrates the importance of formative early years by providing a strong and sure start to tiny tots through creativity and the joy of learning in the education spaces. Globe Tot'ers focuses on creative activities that develop your child’s concentration level and his/her ability to measure and sort and separate things. The right kind of elementary education does not force a child to cram; rather it facilitates the children to develop problem solving abilities and critical thinking. Plus, the infrastructure, the games, the activities, the space management, the reading corners - everything at Globe Tot'ers is scientifically and aesthetically planned keeping in mind the childhood requirements.
Highlights of our programmes
- Inculcating "Care for self, others and the environment" in children
- Learning from 'Nature'
- Balanced and developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Contextual learning that focuses on application of knowledge and skills in a variety of situations
- Stimulating critical and creative thinking
- Encourage understanding of and respect for diversity
- Focus on all round development of children
- Learning through exploration
- Providing hands on learning through concrete, teacher-made materials and inviting displays
- Partnership with parents by giving them ample opportunities for participation in the school programme